We have learned it is much faster to obtain new prescriptions from your physician than it is to transfer them.
If you have a prescription currently being filled by a retail pharmacy and you have a 3-month supply left, you may transfer your prescription to UnityPoint Health Pharmacy.
If you do not have a 3 month supply on your prescription, please obtain new prescriptions from your physician.
What you will need:
- Rx Number
- Drug Name
- Physician's name and phone number
- Current pharmacy name and phone number
- A completed Patient Information Form
You may transfer your prescription the following ways:
Please click on this link to begin transferring your prescription.
- Call 1-877-2mailrx.
- Select the option "Speak to an attendant" and tell them you need to transfer a prescription. Please be prepared to have the information listed above available.
- Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email, include the information listed above in "What you will need."
Please note: Prescriptions cannot be transferred from CareMark or Catamaran Mailorder Pharmacy. New prescriptions will need to be obtained.